Kunming University Visits Lanzhou University to Discuss Inter-school Assistance
- On May 28, Ma Yinhai, vice president of Kunming University, with the head of the School of Medicine and Department of Morphology of the School of Medicine visited Lanzhou University to discuss inter-school assistance. In the afternoon, the two sides held a seminar on helping work in conference room 202 of Yifu science museum. Li Yumin, vice president of Lanzhou University and dean of medical school, and the leaders of medical school and basic medical school attended the symposium. The forum was held by Li Yumin.
- Li Yumin welcomed the visit of Kunming University. He introduced the basic situation of school and medical school, and said Lanzhou University will continue to support the development of Kunming University through various methods by sending teachers to teach. recommeing teachers; and training key teachers for Kunming University and other ways to help Kunming University to strengthen the construction of teaching staff.
- Ma Yinhai introduced the history, development and development ideas of Kunming University. On behalf of the University, he thanked Lanzhou University for its strong support and help to Kunming University in the construction of disciplines and specialties. He hoped Lanzhou University could help Kunming University to carry out clinical medicine undergraduate teaching smoothly and improve the quality of medical teaching in the future.
- At the symposium, the two sides held detailed consultations and reached a consensus on the specific content and organizational form of helping.
- Before the symposium, Guo Qi, vice secretary of the school's party committee, met with the guests. Some medical college comrades accompanied the guests to visit the school museum and Yuzhong campus.